We do not receive any government funding, and rely entirely on donations made by the general public. Our helicopters are literally lifted in the air by the kindness of people like you. Thank you.
Our fundraising promise to you:
- We will never share your data with any other organisation.
- We promise to provide information about our lifesaving work and our finances – so you can see how your money is being spent and the difference you’re making.
- We promise to acknowledge any donation you make.
- If you tell us that you don’t want us to contact you in a particular way, we won’t.
- If you sign up to give us a regular monthly gift by Direct Debit, we won’t ask you to increase that monthly gift for at least a year.
- We work to best practice (including safeguarding vulnerable people), and will take appropriate action promptly if we fail to meet our standards.
- We promise to check at the start of every conversation, on the phone or in person, that you’re happy to speak to us.
- We will answer your questions. You can reach us from 9am – 5pm on 0300 3045 999 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org